10/08/2007

Helo thar

Well I woke up at 1am after a wonderful two and a half hours of sleep and its about 12:30pm right now. I hope to God that I don't get called in to work today. I probably wont, but with how nicely understaffed my office supplies store is at any given time, anything is possible. At least I used my 11 hours of free time usefully, as I now have all the materials for the rough draft of an english paper done. That took me about two hours, so I spent another 30 minutes studying what I needed to finish my music appreciation paper that is due tomorrow. I just screwed around for the other eight and a half hours. So basically when I get home, I've got to move stuff out of my room and finish my english paper. Lots of shit to do on 3 hours of sleep.

Oh well, I've done it under worse circumstances before.

No comments: